Perth Metro area showrooms:
Port Kennedy: 2/11-13 Saltaire Way.
Tel:(08) 9524 6793
1. Under normal circumstances, you are not required to provide your name and other personal details to access our website. However, sometimes we may need you to provide some details, for example we may contact you for extra information for your order if necessary. We may need this information in order to process your order or provide better service to you.
2. We will do our best to insure safekeeping of all information you provide to us, and will use appropriate means to insure no loss, theft or tampering of your personal information.
3. At times when processing of customer information is necessary for efficiency and delegation of work, a professional will be employed to do so. If you are informed of such an information processing event, and do not respond your objection within the specified timeframe, we will regard it as acceptance of this event.
4. Your product purchase information will be kept strictly confidential.
5. We uphold the importance of your privacy protection and guarantee your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party without permission, besides the following situations:
(1) In the event that government or legal departments require us to disclose personal information for purposes such as legal procedures, we will do so to meet their requirements or for public safety.
(2) In the event that the user discloses his/her own password to another party or share account with another party, resulting in disclosure of personal information.
(3) In the event of user’s own computer problems, hacker invasion, computer virus or attacks, unavoidable internet disruptions causing disclosure, loss, tamper or theft of personal information.
(4) Disclosure of personal information caused by any website linked to our website that results in legal consequences and disputes.
6. We will create and maintain a suitable system so that it protects and safeguards the personal information of minors. Important disclaimer: we require anyone below 16 years of age to obtain permission from parents or legal guardians before entering any promotional events. We will not use any personal information of the minor nor disclose information to any third party without the permission of parents or legal guardians.
7. We have taken different precautions to provide a safe experience during purchase and promotional events. These precautions can effectively prevent loss, theft, or tamper of information during information exchange. You can enjoy the online purchasing experience worry-free.
Before you receive services from us, please read the aforementioned disclaimers carefully. Using our website in any way indicates your agreement to all the terms set out in this terms of service.
(1) Your activities when you engage in our website (including but not limited to browsing, using information, forward information, promote or advertise) must be carried out with good intentions. You should not intentionally harm our interests and goodwill, nor use our website directly or indirectly in any way to engage in unlawful or immoral activities.
(2) User published advertisements, online articles, feedback and recommendations to other websites are solely for the purposes of reference and discussion and do not represent our viewpoints and position.
(3) Disruption of online services due to our internet network problems, software problems beyond our control, or scheduled website maintenance that causes losses to users are not held responsible by us.
(4) We are not held legally responsible for disruption or delay of online services due to online hackers, IT department skill adjustment or malfunction, upgrading of website, or problems with banking etc.
(5) We do not hold any responsibility if unavoidable issues or ones beyond our control result in disruption of online product sales and services that causes online transactions unable to be processed or loss of relevant information or records. However, we will resolve the problem to the best of our ability and reduce customer losses.
(6) Other than the terms in these terms and conditions, we do not hold any legal responsibility for any other activity that results in accidents, negligence, defamation, copyright infringement, or intellectual property infringement and their related losses (including downloads causing viruses).
(7) We can organise shipment and delivery according to customer requirements, however, our obligation and responsibility is limited to delivering furniture in a timely manner. We will help customer inquire about furniture if there are unforeseen circumstances during the shipment process, however, we will not bear compensation other than what is provided by the shipping company. All inquiries of customer shipment are handled in accordance with guidelines of the shipping company. Before inquiry of customer shipment is completed, customer may not claim compensation. Important reminder: please verify delivery address and recipient contact number in order to avoid delays in delivery.